Pulse capacitors are defined as polypropylene film capacitors for applications that use the stable low dissipation factors required to handle high dV/dt and high ripple currents in power conversion applications. The construction of the pulse capacitor have the following advantages:
Single Metallized Film
- High energy density
- High voltage and high current
Double Metallized Film
- Higher dV/dt performance
- Higher current capabilities
Polypropylene Film / Foil
- Highest peak current support
- Highest pulse current capabilities
- No self-healing
- New R76H Series for Automotive AEC-Q200 and harsh environmental applications.
- THB : 85°C, 85% RH, 1,000 hours at 700 VAC – 2,000 VDC Bias
- Highest Irms capability per volume in the industry.